Saturday, December 26, 2009

What Kind Of Acne Treatment Should I Use ?

I have mild acne and black heads on my chin a few on my cheaks on my nose and on my back. Their not super bad pretty modrate but ide like a way to get rid f them and prevent them for good . Any products that are affordable and affective , Thank%26#039;s =] - Shauna|||st. ives apricot scrub.|||The most affordable product that I have found to work the best is a Silver Cream. It is important to keep your face as clean as possible and then at night apply the cream, you can get it at www.notaquitter.cm and they ship world wide. Try this routine and you will see the results fast.|||Right now I%26#039;m experimenting with Herbal Logix cleansing gel or the acne cream. They went out of buisness so I buy my stuff on eBay. The reviews on acne.org were crazy and I couldn%26#039;t say no. I%26#039;m also trying this french green clay stuff from mountainroseherbs.com .





I%26#039;m gonna go


1x week french green clay


1-3x week Herbal Logix





I%26#039;ve found that if I wash my face 1-2x a day it gets really irritated and it causes more ance. That%26#039;s why I%26#039;m limiting the number of days I wash my face.





I think your diet is important too. Might wanna check out what you need to consume to help rid acne, as well.|||i have acne too...ok get some toner pop a pimple and put toner on it it will leave a scar but there will never grow another one that spot again. The scar lasts like a day or 2. black heads can be really stuborn but do the same. make sure ur hands are clean . The more you use products the more sensitive your skin wikll be and make it attract dirtyness and things worse. Its just a stage in life With or with out it you prob look really cute=]


***i had acne and this is the best way***|||I use Proactiv. It is the best stuff for acne out there. I know I sound like an ad but I use to get one or two pimples a month thats it but they would burst and I would be left with a scar. Now I have no acne at all. It is about $20 every two weeks but it is worth it%26#039;s weight in gold.|||My sister has really bad acne and she uses ProActive. It%26#039;s only $20 and it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment