Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best type of Acne treatment?

I dont have terrible acne but i have been starting to get more acne on my chin and nose lately. its not alot. its just spotty. like a few pimples on my nose and 1 or 2 on my chin. What is the best type of acne treatment for this? I hear the new Neutrogina %26quot;wave%26quot; massager works nice. I also hear good things about the proactive system. What do you think? Thanks!|||Personally, I think that the key to good skin is the right skin care line. Proactiv is good for serious acne, but at that point you are battling a problem by drying out your skin.





Try Clinique products. They%26#039;ll give you a face type (at a counter in the mall or online) and they%26#039;ll provide a range of products specifically geared for your face for the perfect balance. They also have acne stuff to fight the outbreaks, but you%26#039;ll have a lot less of them once your face is properly taken care of.





Their acne products are great and they help me with my little breakouts from time to time, but I have so little breakouts now that I%26#039;ve gotten my face straight.





Jeez, I sound like a Clinique cultist. But it works, I promise.





By the way, they have a men%26#039;s line--my bf uses it because I forced him. Now he loves it.|||The best acne treatment for you is whatever you find that works for you. Everybody is different and acne treatments have different effectiveness for each and every individual. What works for me may not work for you. Best to try some different treatments and see what works best for your situation. There are also some herbal and natural treatments you may want to try. If you are unable to find the right treatment you will need to consult a dermatologist.|||i have the wave and it works great and it does truly make your skin silky soft after 1 use

No comments:

Post a Comment