Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am using Proactive acne treatment for the first time. Has anyone had good results?

I have adult acne and am using Proactive acne treatment for the first time. I want my face to be flawless for my wedding next year and am hoping this will work.|||A good friend of mine used it and I noticed first hand that it will get worse before it gets better, she even agreed. It seemed like her face was broke out more from using it at first then after awhile it kinda cleared up however she felt like it was a waste and got better results from store bought stuff. Everyone is different though so it might work for you but i would for sure use it way before the wedding so you can test it out.|||No, I tried it and it didn%26#039;t work and I used it for at least 5 weeks. I went to the Doc and got something stronger after that, and my skin cleared up very well.|||know too many to count that have tried Proactive and it helped them


but if it doesn%26#039;t%26#039; help you in 30-40 days.


go to a Dermatologist, they are stronger medications that can cure it once and for all


Congrats on your upcoming marriage|||go to a dermatoligst. whatever they prescribe u should help get rid of it. dont waste ur time with proactive. plus if you stop using it, it will make u break out more. good luck!!|||No. The Acne CureSheet is a quick, easy and effective acne treatment.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment