Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does Proactive acne treatment really work?

I have persistant acne. My friend used Proactive and it worked for her. Does it seem to work for most people who have tried it?|||for me..no. i had a terrible reaction to it!! it made my skin burn so bad and dried it out.





try clinique acne solutions! its really made a difference in my skin. i always have even, smooth skin and only rarely get a pimple or two which im okay with.





proactive also is really stinky in my opinion.





hope this helps (:|||It changes with every person. Don%26#039;t be fooled by the commercials or websites for the products, because they are just trying to get you to buy the product. You can try it, but if you have tried different products and nothing works, you might want to go see a dermatologist, who can help you find the best solution.|||Proactive didn%26#039;t work for me but I know others that were satisfied with the products results.


Anyhow, If you really want to get rid of your acne you must learn how you should fix the internal problem that%26#039;s causing your acne, not just masking the symptoms or getting relief.


There are only few decent Ebooks and acne cure programs that can teach you exactly how to cure your acne from the inside.





Where medicine has failed them the authors have done their own research and found a way to overcome acne. In their programs they share their valuable knowledge with other acne sufferers. Anyhow, be very careful because many of them are pure crap with little value.





Check this article about one of the leading systems today that was helpful for me to cure my acne:





http://www.squidoo.com/Acne-No-More-Eboo鈥?/a>





Cheers|||N0!!!!!!!!!!!! If anything it damages your skin even more. I was using it for about a year and half to 2 years and it worked within the first couple weeks then after that it was all down-hill. Mainly because it was too strong for my skin so it started irritating it. So if you have sensitive skin, I suggest not using it.|||Hi well i have been using Clear Now and the results are amazing!and i from my point of view it is SO much better than proactive!


I think you should give it a try ,and if it didnt work or you dont like it simply return it,and they will send you all your money back,have absolutely nothing to lose!


Here is the website


https://www.quixtar.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=701940


-Hope this helps!


register as a customer for free|||It worked a little bit for me, but not very well. And, NEVER put it on with sunscreen. It burns terrible. It%26#039;s not like the burn that turns red. It just feels like it%26#039;s on fire.|||i%26#039;ve been using it for 3 weeks and it hasn%26#039;t been working...


I%26#039;m going to use it for another week and see what happens.


a few people i know got very good results with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment