Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good acne treatment that won't irritate my dry, sensitive skin?

I get blemishes often and I need something to treat them, but the other acne gels that I%26#039;ve tried have just dried out my skin and made it peel. Any recommendations would be great.|||I recommend going all natural. I use bluebasins bath %26amp; body%26#039;s Green Tea Tree Oil soap along with their Seaweed, Chamomile, Green Tea %26amp; Herb facial polish, then their Tea Tree, Bergamot %26amp; Lavender Facial Toner for Acne Skin and finally I moisturize with Grapeseed oil. It works great for me. People always ask what I use and that%26#039;s what I tell them.|||proactiv.....that works real good!|||You should try St. Ives Apricot for Sensitive face cleanser. It works great for my face. I also have acne once in a while, and it works wonders. SInce you are prone to get dryness, the sensitive should help you a lot. It won%26#039;t irritate your face.|||I have dry, sensitive skin that tends to break out also. I have recently started using Paula%26#039;s Choice products. They are excellent! I recommend the BHA lotion for acne and clogged pores. You can get it in gel or liquid form as well. The great thing about Paula%26#039;s Choice is you can buy samples on the website and try them out before buying the entire bottle! I am also using the Skin Balancing cleanser and toner. Great results so far! Good luck!





http://www.cosmeticscop.com/|||Hi Amy,





it%26#039;s important to inform yourself first before buying the wrong solution. Products like e.g. accutane or proactiv (and those pills doctors prescribe) are aggressive and can cause damages to you and your skin since they contain harmful ingredients.





Your best bet would be to check out





http://301url.com/acne-treatment-review





Make sure you bookmark it for future reference.





Read through the products review section. The #1 rated listed there (and which I used successfully) is one of the very few products out there which really treats the acne problem at its roots from inside and out, no matter which kind of acne you have. Without damaging your skin, all natural.





I%26#039;ve literally wasted hundreds on other %26quot;miracles%26quot; but this one is highly efficient and that%26#039;s what only counts for me.





Hope that helps.





All the best,


Melinda|||Formulated for people with sensitive skin, Skin Equations helps reduce dryness and irritation for beautiful, protected, healthy skin. Set includes Gentle Wash, Calming Rinse, Relaxing Moisture and Protective Services.





Scrub helps remove dead skin cell buildup and rid skin of impurities and excess oil that can clog pores. Formulated with tiny scrubbing beads, gentle enough to be used by most acne-prone clients

No comments:

Post a Comment