Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should i continue using proactiv or change to different kind of acne treatment products?

i had been using proactive for a month now!! and i havent seen any results yet.. my face got worse than before.. my face got really dry. should i continue using proactiv?|||I will tell you my experience with Proactive: Proactive, for me at least, is very sensitive. It seems that if you put too much on, your skin will not get results and it may even worsen. You have too put the perfect amount on. For the Step 1 lotion you should use about a nickel size amount. For Step 2, about a dime. And Step 3 should be no more than a pea. After I learned this, I realized I had been using twice the amount I should have, and I saw immediate results. Remember, never put too much on. Its really great and works well when you put the perfect amount on. Hope that helps!|||Like with any acne treatment, you have to be patient. I know Proactive claims to get rid of acne within a couple weeks, but that%26#039;s just not the case for everyone.





I%26#039;ve been using Proactive for over a year now, and it took three months before I started seeing results and another three before I felt comfortable enough to go out without make-up. And believe me, I almost gave up several times, but I stuck with it, and now I can%26#039;t be happier.





I would suggest that you continue with it for a couple more weeks and use a moisturizer since it does dry out the skin. If you still haven%26#039;t seen results, or your acne gets worse, then you might want to stop use and either try another product or go see a dermatologist.|||I wouldn%26#039;t continue using it if its not working.





I was on proactiv for quite a while and all of a sudden, it stopped working. I read somewhere to wash with a natural bar soap (such as Dr. Bronners) or any mild soap. Then, make a paste of baking soda and some water. Rub this on your face gently in the am and pm, and rinse off.





It worked for me, and even in a few days my skin was much smoother, and soon the pimples starting going away (for good)!|||someone else tonight said proactive made thier skin worse....





seriously, the best remedy for acne is a simple yet cheap solution.... everynight ise peroxide, soak a cotton ball with it and go over clean skin (washed with soap) and dont drink alot of soda, and more water... youll thank me for it : )|||What you need to understand Proactiv will not cure acne only reduce the problem, it can like others cause peeling, irritation and make the skin feel dry. The question is are you drinking plenty of water and maintaining a healthy well balanced diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment