Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good home-remedy acne treatment?

I am a young teen, sick of using different kinds of creams, and facials cleansers that don%26#039;t work. I just want to try something that will help clear my face and acne, and leave me with not dry, and not oily skin.|||Normal soap and water, and pat dry with a towel. Don%26#039;t waste your time or money on expensive prepared solutions or even spend time trying out arcane, passed-on sure-fire cures. They won%26#039;t work.





Your face is greasy because of your age; it%26#039;ll settle down soon. In the meantime, plain old soap and water will cut through that grease, and if you wash every day your pores will remain as clear as they%26#039;re going to get.|||Maybe you should try combining different types of products. That worked for me. I tried proactiv and it didn%26#039;t work, but I realized that their system might. Get a deep cleaning face wash for acne treatment. Then use cleaning pads afterwards for the dead skin and dirt. These might burn a bit but if you%26#039;re desperate like I was the pain was worth it (and sorta makes you feel like its working). You%26#039;ll see how much dirt is left over even after you wash! Then use a mild acne treatment...less than 10% benzoyl peroxide should dry your skin too much and you can always use face lotion after it dries.








Otherwise, if you%26#039;re intent on homeade remedies, A bio teacher once told me cocoa butter. I%26#039;m not sure why that would work at all and since I never tried it I have no idea. I saw someone use toothpaste on a cartoon once too, haha.|||First of all I want you to tell some thing that might sound you weird but it is true. Constipation and other digestion disorders is one of the most major causes of acne for above 50% people who are not able to cure acne through topical or oral treatments. So make it sure it is not related to it or do visit a health professional.


If you have never had any digestion disorder then there is a home remedy that works for most of the people.Give it a try I am sure you will be happy instantly.





I am telling you a home remedy which will not only clear all bumps pimples and scars but also give a glow to your skin and make it look healthier and fresh.Many people are using this and having great results.


Procedure: Take some sandal wood powder with turmeric powder and put few drops of milk or rose water (Just to make it a paste).Mix them all together well and apply it on your whole face and leave for 20-30 minutes then wash your face with water. And if you have rose water then spray on your face.





It would make wonders for you. Do it on daily basis and you will observe the results instantly.





For more information about acne and treatment visit my blog thanks.





http://acnetreatmentandmedication.blogsp鈥?/a>|||dabbing lemon juice on your acne spots will really help. for scars, try vitamin e oil

No comments:

Post a Comment