Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do u think of the acne treatment skin id?

what do you guys think of skin id and has it worked 4 u?|||I have mild to moderate acne.


I have been using skin ID for about 3 months now... at first i used it everyday and it worked within a week. my skin was really clear. but after that it started getting really dry so now i use one or two of the products everyday instead of all three at once and it works great once again. i like it... but it is very expensive... but it has worked better then anything else ive tried which includes pretty much every over the counter medication there is... i have never tried proactive however.


it all depends on your skin type.|||Different acne treatments work differently for different people ;-)





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She%26#039;s sharing her story at her site:





http://hopurl.com/50020





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.|||I have really bad problems with my skin and have done so many things to fix it but i suggest not to get it not because on how it works but you shouldn%26#039;t be harming your skin with chemicals. i tried a special soap bar and a special mostuirzer and within 2 days my skin improved. Go to your local wild oats or organic store and buy a soap bar that has honey and oatmeal wash with that everyday t works great and if you can try and see if you can buy this product online called consuelda the jar is yellow and the top is white you can do without the moturizer i garuntee your skin will improve|||i actually just got mine in the mail a few days ago, and so far so good. before skin id i was using proactiv and that worked good too but it dried my already dry skin even more. i really like that it%26#039;s personalized and it hasn%26#039;t dried my skin at all. in my opinion i think you should try it even if your skin isn%26#039;t that bad like mine. it%26#039;s worth a shot!|||Problema de acne 70% das pessoas, possuem esse problema... 脡 s贸 ir em um demartologista!|||I would actually suggest using the Proactiv Solution set..it works great and it%26#039;s probably the best over-the-counter stuff out there.





Buying it directly from them gets expensive, so I found a cheap one on eBay


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>





I believe it%26#039;s better than SKIN ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment