Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need to know what acne treatment is better?

I%26#039;ve been having acne problems bad and Im 25 years old. I don%26#039;t know what to use. I have hyper pigmentation so dark spots just stay on my face! This is awful. So who knows which one works better? Dr. Miracles acne system or Proactiv? I need something that is no more than 25 30 dollars.|||You can have many treatments for acne. It all depends on your acne type and most importantly which one works for you.


Some of the treatments can be


1. Acne home treatment


2. Salicylic acid for acne


3. Benzoyl peroxide for acne


4. Acne laser treatment





However before selecting the treatment one must keep the following things in mind:


1. Should have no side effects


2. Effective on all types of acne


3. Natural





For more information try this link


http://www.findmedicaladvice.com/acne/|||I would try www.medicalcremes.com|||Proactive worked for me!|||well proactiv is good.


but personally, i use clean%26amp;clear! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment