Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How long does skin remain sensitive to sunlight after acne treatment? (Please Help, 10 pts for you?)?

I was on Minocycline 50 mg for about 3 months. The medicine causes skin to be very sensitive to sunlight, like many other acne medications. How long will it take for the medicine to get out of my system (just stopped it yesterday) or will my skin be permanently sensitive to sunlight?





Please help, 10 points to best answer (:|||your skin will not be permanently sensitive. usually these drugs are out of your system in 2-4 weeks. The sensitivity to light shouldnt affect you within a week.|||Well, I know a lot about skin problem and products for it, but I don%26#039;t know much about medicine (Minocycline) and it%26#039;s ingredients, but I work with a professional (an esthetician) and if you want I can give you the website and the phone number so you can write to her, or if you prefer it you can talk to her on the phone, she%26#039;ll be glad to help you out and talk to you. Sorry I couldn%26#039;t help you personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment