Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best acne treatment out there?

i want to completely turn around my skin, i usually dont worry about it,but i want to yah.





please dont tell me proactive or anything compared to it. ugh.





thanx in advanced.





|||Noxema.


It keeps your skin all fresh and clean :]


It takes a lot of grease or excess oil away, and it%26#039;s good for your skin.|||well there are several treatments but what works for you will vary with your skin type and severity of your acne. my regular doctor gave me erythromycin then i went to a dermatologist and got differin and clindamycin...all have worked for me, especially the clindamycin. unfortunately, these are all prescription. you can try over-the-counter clearasil, there%26#039;s a super-strong one out there with a 10% concentration of benzoyl peroxide. also look for topical meds with the active ingredient of salycylic acid; i%26#039;ve found this scrub from biore that has it and it has improved my skin even more. washing your face no more than twice a day (so your skin won%26#039;t dry out) with a gentle cleanser and using an acne wash can help, too. i know acne really sucks...good luck :)|||A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.htm |||1)Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://tinyurl.com/5sqx9q


|||


Apply fresh mint juice every night to treat acne and pimples as this is a good home remedy for acne. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment