Saturday, December 26, 2009

What was the most succesful acne treatment you have ever used?

I can%26#039;t trust any of these product review sites anymore so I want to hear it from you. Absolutely anything that you did that cured your acne|||I feel the same way with commercials about this crap. It%26#039;s all just a bunch of BS. I have used many products such as Nature%26#039;s Cure, Clean %26amp; Clear, Clearasil, and Proactive. Proactive didn%26#039;t do anything and as I asked some of my friends and family members to, I figured out that it didn%26#039;t work for any of them either. The rest of those products helped but it didn%26#039;t get rid of my acne all together, I still had one or two but after awhile my skin got use to the treatments and all my acne came back. I ended up going to a dermatologist and she checked out my skin and gave me prescriptions that was right for my skin. Everyone has a different skin type and the treatments they show online or on commercials don%26#039;t really think about that but the prescriptions my dermatologist fit me perfectly. You can pick them up at any store with a Pharmacy and a lot of them are free [and work much better than the ones that cost $20+]. Neutrogena was one of the things she suggested along with some other things that not a lot of people know about and that isn%26#039;t on TV or internet :]|||I have struggles with acne for a while. I have also looked for a really good acne treatment. Clean %26amp; Clear Pera Gel 10 worked really good for me. Just put a very little bit of the cream on your pimples once a night. I am usually it every other night because it is very strong and you dont want it to majorly over dry your skin like it did to mine. So using it every other night will be fine (: http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/鈥?/a>|||I have used Acne Free in 3 days guide.That was was amazing ebook that contains all natural acne treatment secrets.|||i tried proactiv; it made my face break out more.


i tried clearisil; made my face dry and my face started peeling.





then i tried the clean and clear kit thing. my face really looks better.


ha. i sound like a commercial, but clean and clear worked for me.|||Honestly, Proactiv is the BEST thing I have ever used and no other product compared for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment