Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is the product PanOxyl a good acne treatment for chest and back?

On the box it talks a lot about the face. And doesnt say anything about using it on your chest or back. So can I use PanOxyl on my chest and back also my face???|||PanOxyl works GREAT on my back. I use to have really bad acne on my back. If you apply it every day one time in the morning and one time at night then it will surely be gone in a few weeks.It may dry your back out quite a bit, but if you apply oil free moisturizer then it will be perfect! Good Luck!|||Go to your local CVS and buy Garnier Nutritioniste and its called nurti-pure its in a green tube and it should say microbead cream scrub oil-free**** make sure its oil-free then buy some acne treatment gel meximum strength 10% benzoyl peroxide it in a box and in a white tube u can get this at CVS too. apply daily and in like two days ur face will clear up|||yes, you can. My box actually does say for the face chest and back. It is great, I love it, and it doesn%26#039;t irritate my sensitive skin at all.|||Here is a site with some good information on Cancer. It will definitely help you. Have a look.





http://www.acne-scars.co.nr/

No comments:

Post a Comment