Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best acne treatment system out there. I have bad acne. I don't want to take meds or shots because

I am TTC so what other options are out there for me? This is so embarassing. I am a clean person yet I have this teenage acne andI am 35 years old! Help!!|||proactive seems to help alot of people. good luck.|||Age isn%26#039;t a factor for acne to appear. Acne also occurs due to the type of conditions you keep your skin in, the lifestyle you live, diet and most importantly %26quot;stress%26quot;. I know many who got acne due to stress, so no one better than you knows what could be the reason for your acne.





I had very bad acne for almost two years, I tried some topical products as well as some home remedies, but nothing worked that well. My aunt who lives in UK, recommended me to use the Derma Cleanse Acne System from Zenmed to pack off my acne problem. I took her advice, used the product for just a month and I couldn%26#039;t believe my face was completely acne free. I started noticing positive results just after a week of using it. Today, after about six months, I am completely free from acne only a few breakouts now and then, which is something natural. It%26#039;s simply great stuff for getting rid of acne right from the roots and stop it early re-occurrence.





You could also use my discount code %26quot;zen4less%26quot; to avail a price off upto $10, just in case if you decide to buy this acne treatment kit.|||OK I%26#039;m going to assume your a female. in that case and at your age as with me but I%26#039;m a bit older.


all i have don%26#039;t for my Zits in the past is number one don%26#039;t ware makeup... its bad for the skin and clogs the pores. number 2 when you wash your face DONT USE ANY SOAPS,CREAMS,WASHES ETC....


only use a hot wet wash cloth as hot as you can stand it and scrub you face well. then while your face is still warm splash cold water on it .


the hot water wash cloth opens your pores and cleans them out and the cold water splash closes them up so dirt cant get in.





if your a guy more than likely you don%26#039;t ware makeup so all the other stuff applys to you...


this is all i have ever done and i dont break out ...


cheers


mystic|||Well I am still a teen, but the secret to preventing acne and clearing up your skin is the 4 step process of the BeautiControl SkinLogics line. It has a facial scrub, cleansing lotion, skin tonic, and oil-free moisturizer. I%26#039;m not a salesperson for BeautiControl products, but I have bought the SkinLogics line and I have just used it 5 minutes ago because my face was feeling a little bumpy. But I%26#039;m telling you if you use it in the right order, I listed the products in order of the use, it makes your skin feel so smooth, clear and wonderful.|||First of all, go check out this website. It%26#039;s from the American Pregnancy Association.





http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnan鈥?/a>





They discourage using certain brands and acne medications with salicylic acids. You shouldn%26#039;t use these while ttc either.





When I got pregnant, my face turned into a pizza! It was horrible. The only thing I found that worked for me was Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel. It%26#039;s not that expensive, and it worked like a charm. Good luck.|||I have found that the best treatment is the Obagi system. It%26#039;s not cheap though but you will see a difference. Go to this site to see before %26amp; after. It is sold online and by cosmetic surgery offices..


for pictures: http://www.obagi.com/article/forpatients/obaginu-dermsystem/beforeafterphotos/beforeafterphotos.html





to buy, try skinstore


http://www.skinstore.com/store/product.asp?catID=0%26amp;prodID=8012





You will love this stuff!|||Firstly, don%26#039;t clean your face every single day. It makes your skin more greasy and takes out the natural oils in your skin. The extra grease makes even more spots.


Secondly, make sure you use a face wash that exfoliates and is oil free.


If you want to use a face wash use amie facial clean (pale green squeezy bottle) or clearisil (purple and white packaging). If you just wan%26#039;t to get several spots instead of your full face, use freederm. Its about $22 or 拢11.


My sister who is 27 has the same problem and these have all helped.


If these don%26#039;t help contact your doctor or GP. They will give you a special cream. It makes your skin go a bit raw and pink but within about a month the spots go.





I hope this helps x|||Proactiv solution is a lifesaver. I didn%26#039;t think it would work for me because I had been on just about every prescription acne med out there and nothing worked!





I also found that cutting out dairy and refined carbs (ie white bread, white rice, and sugar) has helped immensely as well. I think it has something to do with gluten and dairy allergies...who knows but it%26#039;s worth a shot.





I%26#039;m sorry you%26#039;re going thru this. I have suffered with acne for about 15 years myself so I know how awful it is! Good Luck!|||The only thing that I have found to work for me is Retin-A. It%26#039;s a doctor prescribed topical cream. There are different levels. The doctor started me off on stronger Retin-A and I%26#039;m on a milder Retin-A now. There are over the counter products now that contain Retin, but not at the prescription level. Retin slowly peels of layers of skin to reveal acne free fresh skin below. It helps with wrinkles too.





(I%26#039;m 32)|||I%26#039;m 60 and had that problem. I found that the Shaklee Co. has saved me. I had very oily skin with large pores, since I%26#039;ve been using their products all the acne and large pores and oiliness is gone. I also use Merle Norman%26#039;s foundation called Luxiva. I am a happy person now.


Good Luck|||You need to exfolate your face!!! Merle Norman Cosmetics has a clear complexion face wash system and a miricol mask, if you can%26#039;t find merle norman then just get an exfoliant and wash your face twice daily!!!|||Proactive pretty much works for me but i do break out every now and then! :[ im going to try the Zeno thing...its like a zit zapper....! its supposed to work wonders!|||Proactive|||clean and clear advantage kit worked the best for me





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment