Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best acne treatment/prevention for someone that doesnt have insurance to go to the derm?>>?

I have moderate acne, but the ones I do get are the bigger harder ones that hurt and last longer. Ive tried stuff like proactiv but it didnt work I just feel like there IS some combo of products out there tha tcould reduce the ammount I get and help me out. Any help is appreciated! :)|||IT IS ALL IN HERE! :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>





TRUST ME! REALLY GOOD INFO.


YOU WON鈥橳 REGRET CHECKING OUT THE WEB





Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAINS:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links|||Clearpores, Acnezine, or Zenmed. are good treatments. here%26#039;s more info and review on different sites.





http://www.acne-treatment-answers.com/acne-product.html


http://www.squidoo.com/acne-treatment-review


http://www.treatment-of-acne.com/acne-product-reviews.php Report Abuse
|||There is a new product out there called Zeno, it is a battery operated hand held devise that targets acne. The results are phenomenal. In some people there acne has disappeared overnight.


It applies heat to the targeted area and kills the bacteria.


The cost is 149.00 at Walgreen%26#039;s, it has been on the Internet for 250.00.


It works!!! If you live in Mich. I can demonstrate this product to you.


Call the Walgreen%26#039;s on 10 mile and Little Mack and ask for cosmetics.|||Try the regime on acne.org I used proactive and it made it worse. For some reason this worked for me. You may also try taking some colloidal silver as well. You can get it at a herb store.|||try birth control if you have some insurance to help you pay for it. with insurance, it would be relatively inexpensive ($10-20 per month). i have a friend who went on birth control during high school to help with her acne and she has great skin now!|||Try this free trial offer to remove acne (4 step acne removal system)





http://www.dragonrewards.com/showad/8/or鈥?/a>|||Use Acne Free Skin Care Treatment it works great and you can get it at Wal-Mart.|||I have an acne treatment that has won me the best answer better then thirty times. Often, the person who voted it the best answer was amazed at how well it worked, even those who had severe cases of acne. I%26#039;ll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it (a washcloth, sponge, or anything that will allow you to apply moist heat to the area), and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, rinse it with warm water, blot off the excess water with a clean towel, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.





Here are some of the previous comments I cut and pasted from those who voted it as the best answer, (Copied and pasted as written. Capital letters seen are as originally answered)





omg thank you! u r sooo awsome now my school pic will look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...


Thank u so muc 4 ur help!!!


It helped alot of my acne. thanks!





Hey! THAT REALLY WORKS MAN THANX A LOT!!!





Wow This Like Really worked!!!! Thanks! Now i don%26#039;t have a big huge zit!!! Thank you much!





thanks so much..it was gone..it was right onmy chin but thanks soooooooooo much i owe u big time...


THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I tried this a couple hours ago and it is already starting to clear up. THANKS!


Thanks for the info! It worked!


OMG! it worked. I will say i was skeptical, but I%26#039;m back to being my gorgeous self ;)


thanks!


Thanks it worked awesomely good


I did it. it works. you rock!











hey its just one more best answer for you but it WORKED WONDERS ON MY ACNE THANK YOU SO MUCH!


wow it really need help alot. thanks so much for the advice. i look so much better without the acne. haha. thanks so much..


OMG!!!! THAT WORKED!!! I SHOULD START DOING THIS ALL THE TIME!!! NOW PEOPLE DON`T MAKE FUN OF ME!!! THX!!





thank u :]] it actually worked on me too :D thankgoodness





Thank you for the answer it really helped|||I%26#039;ve tried it all and by far proactive has been a lifesaver. The product is awesome!!|||I watched your question pop up awhile ago and started racking my brain...


I remember sitting exactly where you are .


a boyfriend...not a lot of money...and insurance was something other people had...and of course a few damaging acne pimples.


I would spend my rent money on anything but rent lol


Now we have a free clinic in most every town.


and we also have the combo for acne. That my own mom


decided was the cure...in 1975...


Here it is and now its probably common knowledge


1 pill for stress...(now Prozac)


1antibiotic..........something light


a little alcohol pad only for the active ones


long talks with your best friend


and use your rent money for rent.


This worked for me and all my friends


This is what Dr%26#039;s recommend to their Acne patients now,


so find the free clinic (that goes by what you made this mo,)


I have NO acne scars Now you know the secret! Good luck little sweet!|||No need to go to the derm! Try DR%26#039;s Secret! I have hundreds of friends using them. But costly though, about $400 per set. You can log on to www.bwl.com, click on contact and you will know where to get them. Good luck!|||ther is a formula that i use, it is called acne free, u can get it at wamart or target!! i t really does work!!!! and it is only about 20.00-25.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment