Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you think that proactive is the best acne treatment?

I have used almost everything but proactive to make my pimples go away. My face still looks like crap. So I was just wondering if I should even try proactive or would it be a waste of time and money? What worked for you?|||NO!!!


It made me breakout SOO much worse, and not only did i spend about $200 buying the damn product and being promised results, it BURNED MY FACE!





Please, see a dermatologist. Or better yet, find a product that has good reviews, (search on google) and then stick with it for a couple of weeks-a few months. :)|||don%26#039;t get it it is a waste my mom has BAD acne problems and she buys proactive but it doesn%26#039;t do crap. it is a waste! she still buys it i don%26#039;t know why it is a cheap piece of junk! i am telling you as a friend don%26#039;t get it. please don%26#039;t get it it is a waste of time and effort.|||well it depends on your skin.Things work differently on different people but I have never heard a good thing about it since the last time I saw the commercial for the darn thing

No comments:

Post a Comment