Saturday, December 26, 2009

What have you found to be the most effective acne treatment?

I keep getting acne on my chin in the same spots.|||The tricky part about acne is that the problem can actually become worse if you overmedicate. That%26#039;s because acne medication can overdry the skin, causing a boost in your skin%26#039;s Sebum (oil) production. This results in...you guessed it - more acne.





So what%26#039;s the long term solution? Find gentler solutions or even natural acne cures that won%26#039;t shock your body into more breakouts. Here%26#039;s what I recommend:





- Use a glycerin based facewash. Glycerin is gentler and will balance the ph levels in your skin.


- For body acne, try using an antibacterial soap to slowly dry out the skin. If your skin gets too dry, switch to a moisterizing soap like Dove to counterbalance the effect.


- Wash your face only 2 times a day max and gently pat dry with a towel.


- Use a gentle face moisterizer if the glycerin based face wash drys you out too much.


- Eat almonds, fiber, drink lots of water and avoid excess sugar intake.


- If acne medication isn%26#039;t working or causing new breakouts, try applying egg whites to the pimples at night before bed. This natural remedy works great.


- One of my favorite natural skin conditioners is wearing an %26quot;oatmeal mask%26quot;. The oatmeal with smooth your skin while simultaneously absorb toxins and oils from your pores.


- Lemon juice also dries up pimples and kills any bacteria in the infection.





For more great remedies, check out the Source link Below.





Best of Luck!|||I have an acne problem and I have tried tons of things. Here are a few I%26#039;ve found really do work:





1. What works the best is something called a %26#039;chemical peel%26#039;. It can be asked for at spas but its quite expensive. Its about 100$ for a peel. something called %26#039;X-FOL%26#039; is applied to your face and left on for a few minutes and then washed off. If you don%26#039;t touch your face for the next 24 hours your acne disappears so fast its incredible.





2. %26#039;Renew and Firm%26#039; by St. Ives. Its a firming mask that can be found at most drug stores. It really helps if you put it on before bed for about 20 minutes and then wipe in off with a towel. The next morning most of your smaller zits go away.





3. %26#039;The Aspirin Facial%26#039; I didn%26#039;t think this one would work but here%26#039;s what you do. crush up about 4-6 tablets of aspirin in a bowl and add a little bit of water. Mix it together until Its all a liquid or creme. Apply it to your face and wait until its completely dry. then lightly wet cotton balls and rub them on your face in circles, rubbing the mask in. (This may sting, but don%26#039;t touch! Try fanning yourself, it works) Then wash your face with warm water and wait an hour or two. Skin is smooth after.





4. Improve your diet. It may not seem like this would work, but it does. Drink green teas, and soy milk. Less junk food, more fish. You%26#039;ll soon start to see a difference.





Hope this helps!|||For me, I wash my face twice maybe 3 times a day.


I never wear makeup unless im like going out and


not even when I do. I rarely wear any anymore. But


if I do when I get home I wash it off, and I wash my


face in the morning when I get up and right before


I go to bed. And I use this benzaclin gel, works great.|||i use ClearPores Skin Cleansing System.|||I usually compressing my acne with ice. Its work for me. Really work. need about 4-5 day. you can try it.


try to visit http://www.acnetreatment.byethost18.com





there%26#039;s some tips to diminish acne there

No comments:

Post a Comment