Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What kind of acne treatment is best?Salicylic Acid or Benozlie Peroxide?

Which one is stronger and would be ideal for a person who has mild/moderate acne? I brought a Biore warming cleanser that is a salicylic acid acne treatment.|||I use the neutragena cleanser, works great...has the salicylic acid in it.


then drink lots of water, it helps clear up acne better. drinking alot of soda will make you break out more.|||I use Niapads - it has Niacinamide whic hresearch has shown to be more effective than antibiotics such as clindamycin. Check outtheir website. Report Abuse
|||benzolye peroxide only works for me. Salicylic acid does nothing for my skin. Also, sulfur products work for me as well. It will however, be different for you.|||apple cider vineger taken internally has the most votes for things that have worked on earthclinic


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsqZKDlH鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment