Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of acne treatment should I use?

I have white heads between and a little bit above my eyebrows. And my nose is always very dry. What should I use????|||go to a dermatologist.|||Use PURE honey instead leave it on at night for about 20 mins.





it really works|||I use clean and clear and it works really good!|||Either dermatologist or a simple acne wash... if worsens go to the dermatologist.|||I%26#039;ve been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it%26#039;s at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I%26#039;m 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I%26#039;ve ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It%26#039;s unique cause of it%26#039;s herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn%26#039;t work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.|||I used to have horrible acne I can%26#039;t even tell you how bad it was. I found http://www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.


Like seriouslyits gone . I don%26#039;t even have one pimple


After using this I can%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s only cheap and after you use it you won%26#039;t either hahaThe trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol


Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Diana xxx|||Hi





There are hundreds of acne skin care products available in the market right now.





Some of them are meant for only adults and some for the teenagers. It is mandatory to choose the right product you are in need of.





The products available in the market might be good for some people and some might not even suit them nor produce any positive outcome. You could really find some marvelous creams, lotions, moisturizers and facial scrubs that could help you in many ways by keeping you beautiful and young too.





But sometimes you might get confused to select and use the correct product for your skin.





Well as a fact, you should always remember to wipe off your pimples and acne related problems forever but have you ever thought that these make up items would surely produce good results?





If you really wants to be good looking and beautiful, then you should always choose an acne skin product. It not just keeps your skin free from the pimples and scrubs but it also generates your skin to look good, beautiful and as young as you really want to be. You can easily get the acne skin product from the nearby chemist or from online.





Anyhow, before trying out with some acne skin product, you should try utilize the daily use home products. It is very important to wash your face twice a day. Wash it very firmly and gently. It should not squeeze your pimples and also cause any rashes on your skin.





Avoid the use of hot water, because hot water generally causes rashes and some times irritates the skin and for some people it also causes burning. You should use antibacterial or even tea tree oil for your skin in order to keep them from infection and also from burning.





It is also necessary to keep your hairs neat and clean and well washed by shampoos. Some times dirt and other particles may get trapped along your hairs. People with long hair should always be very cautious about washing their hairs regularly.





Also recommended is to keep away your hair from your face in order to reduce the formation of pimples.





You should also keep on a healthy diet, healthydiet can help you a lot when trying to get rid of you acne.





I did all these things and also used acne skin care system that called clearpores. This system helped me to get rid of my acne after 3 months and in my opinion it%26#039;s one of the best and most affordable systems if you want to get rid of your acne and have beautiful skin again. They also give their customers 6 months full money back guarantee for all their products.


You can find more information on their different products and specific skin type systems here:





http://www.clear-pore.info





I hope that these tips will help you to get rid of your acne, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment