Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best acne treatment that worked for you?

i have it mainly on my forehead %26amp; no where else..i guess cause i wear my bangs down and sweat when i exercise|||Okay first I will say that you may want to either wear headbands or switch shampoos and this may help. I tend to use a lot of products on my face and it seems to work for me. Also, this is my OWN skin regiment and I cannot guarantee that it will work for your skin. My personal skin type is combination (oil in t-zone). Anyway here goes:





Shampoo: Pantene Classic Care.





Face: Use Bar Soap (i actually use the soap they give you at the hotels.....its little enough...), Followed by St. Ives Invigorating facial wash (with the microbeads...not the actual scrub), followed by Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Wash, followed by Clean and Clear deep action refreshing gel cleanser.





Followed with: Night Mositurizer from Neutrogena Advanced Solutions





Weekends: (on the weekends I%26#039;m not as aggressive with my routine) Witch Hazel Astringent followed by mixture of Olay Cleanser and Noxema Foam.





Bascially the moral is wash your face with a cleanser that won%26#039;t dry out your skin and it right for your skin type. You can take many quizzes on what routine is best for you and what type of products you should be using. When I break out the worst I use a form of benzoal peroxide which can be found in the brand OXY. Anyway, just poke around on sites like clean and clear, neutrogena, skinid, dove, biore, etc.








Good Luck and I Hope I helped.|||PanOxyl. Its a reasonable price and it works very well for me and my sister. My sister also uses asprin masks. Which are very easy to make and she said it works, very well.


edit: my sister and i both use the panoxyl 5% because the others are too strong. and ill warn you that it makes your skin peel.

No comments:

Post a Comment