Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best acne treatment?

I dont really have like horrible acne, but I do get a lot of pimples all the time, and you%26#039;ll never find my face without atleast 5. What is the best face wash/acne treatment to get rid of this?|||I have tried proactiv and ance free. Acne free is Easy because you can get it at your local walmart. Proactiv, on the other hand, you have to order. I thought Acne free was a better product. I would apply it before bed, and my acne would be gone the next morning! Or most of it anyway. Proactiv isn%26#039;t as strong and its more for little bumps, I think. When I use acne free, I feel my skin tingling because it%26#039;s working on my skin and I know it%26#039;s doing it%26#039;s job. Proactiv does not do this for me. Its just my opinion, you have to find whats best for you!|||We all know how an acne pimple or spot is formed. We are also aware of loads of products to treat these acne pimples. But all these do is treat the symptoms - the preparations have to be continually used to beat back acne.





What is really needed is an acne cure. The following review site offers three of the best acne cures:

No comments:

Post a Comment