Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best time to do an acne treatment?

I%26#039;ve been told right after a warm shower, cause your pores are open, but idk. Ever since I got pregnant I%26#039;ve had really really bad acne. They don%26#039;t even look like normal pimples, but my doc says they are. I use Proactive.|||You should use the treatment twice - once in the morning, and once at night.





But because Proactiv has benzoyl peroxide in it, which can sometimes irritate the skin, you might want to start out only using the Repairing Lotion once in the morning until your skin gets used to it.





And yes, it does help to use an acne treatment after a shower or sometime when your pores are open. But you don%26#039;t necessarily have to - you can just pat your skin with a warm towel before you apply the Proactiv.|||Every morning and night, and any other time if you are sweating a lot or anything. I am pregnant and have broke out as well! My face is almost clear though, except my chin. But my chest broke out BAD! it looks horrible. Hope it clears up before june because we are going camping and I will be wearing a bathing suit! But yes I feel your pain!|||morning and nights.wt your face with warm water before gently message it into your skin like you really care about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment