Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know a really good acne treatment or mask?

I%26#039;ve been having problems with this lately and I don%26#039;t know why. I think I%26#039;ve been stressing about school or something, because I%26#039;ve been searching the web, and that%26#039;s what it sounds like to me. People say that diced apples and honey work great as a mask, but could someone please explain WHY?|||DDF sulpher therapeutic mask is the best of the best..





Don%26#039;t use honey. It can clog your pores. Spa treatments are usually bogus.





If that mask doesn%26#039;t do it for you, go to a dermatologist and ask for clindagel and Triaz cleanser and cream. Together they work like a dream :)|||Hi,





I really think you should spend some time reading over at http://Acne-Help-Page.com Lots of good info there.|||fruit is full of water and so it pulls out the bad stuff from your pores, honey makes you soft. Also, I really like avocado and Oatmeal masks. Yellow part of the egg.|||Hi,





it%26#039;s important to inform yourself first before buying any wrong solution. Products like e.g. accutane or proactiv (and those pills doctors prescribe) are aggressive and can cause damages to you and your skin since they contain harmful ingredients.





Your best bet would be to check out





http://usefulresources.info/natural-acne鈥?/a>





Make sure you bookmark it for future reference.





This is one of the very few products out there which really treats the acne problem at its roots from inside and out, no matter which kind of acne you have. Without damaging your skin, all natural and endorsed by doctors and herbalists.





I%26#039;ve literally wasted hundreds on other %26quot;miracles%26quot; but this one is highly efficient and that%26#039;s what only counts for me. It should also help you get rid of your acne in a breeze.





Hope that helps.





All the best,


Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment