Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good product for acne treatment?

I have blackheads, pimples, ect. i have it and i want to get rid of them already. it gets really frustrating!!!! plz help me.|||I%26#039;ve suffered with acne for more than ten years, and last week, I made an absolutely amazing discovery. I thought it was a nutty idea, but my complexion is less red, calmer, and zits don%26#039;t stand much of a chance anymore.





Last week, I started using Bertoli Extra Virgin olive oil on my face -- putting OIL on my face, insane, right? But it isn%26#039;t as crazy as I thought. Apparently my face was under moisturized, and no matter how many expensive creams I bought, nothing really went into my skin to help moisturize it except this oil.





Instructions:





Wash your face ( I use Ivory soap, before that I used Purpose gentle cleanser) using gentle motions. Rinse with cold water to seal up your pores (to discourage bacteria from clogging your pores up).





Tone (I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Toner in the blue bottle) and wait for your face to dry.





Dab a finger-smudge%26#039;s worth of Bertoli Extra Virgin olive oil on each cheek, down your nose-chin and across your forehead. That%26#039;s all you need. Then spread evenly and wait 15 minutes for it to soak in. (After 15 minutes, if I think I%26#039;ve put too much on, I dab some off with oil-absorbing sheets.)





(I follow the same routine at night minus the oil and adding a dab of toothpaste onto up-and-coming zits.)





Then, if you wear makeup, apply primer (I use Smashbox Photo Finish Light - for oily skin) and makeup.





My makeup stays on much better now, my skin is looking clearer and it%26#039;s only been a week for me. So, I%26#039;m excited to share this with anyone reading. :33|||In my opinion, there is no %26#039;%26#039;best%26#039;%26#039; treatment for acne. Everyone is different when it comes to skin. What might work for you, possibly will not work for someone else. Most people would say the Pro-Active Solution. I tried it, and it really didn%26#039;t help. Here and there, you could tell my skin wasn%26#039;t so red and oily. But, other then that, no cure. You just have to keep trying and see what your skin reacts to the best. Acne will not clear over night. Try searching for homeopathic remedies products that will help you to cure acne naturally. Good luck.|||Go to www.skinid.com and take a quiz to find out what specific skincare products you should use. it%26#039;s fantastic because no two people have the same skin, and it tells you what you should use based on information from YOUR life. and it really works. just be very honest and stick to your skincare regime very strictly.


another tip, don%26#039;t touch your face or pop pimples. that only makes it worse.|||Aloe Vera.





Drink Aloe Vera gel, it strengthens your immune system and clears your skin.





Drink Water, it will flush all the toxins out of your system and help clear up your skin.





Avoid any fizzy drinks - they either have loads of sugar or aspartame. Both are bad for the skin.|||Clean %26amp; Clear! get the whole set do it step by step each night. I use it %26amp; you can really feel it working!!! I can show you my skin because of it! I get a few zits-pimples w/e you wanna call them, but put that stuff on it....BAMM its gone!!


look at my myspace pic....no touch ups on the pic or nothin just me!


http://www.myspace.com/pimper02





Really hope it works for you to!!!|||clean%26amp;clear makes this stuff called persa gel 10.


its like some extra terrestrial stuff that works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment