Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best (and least expensive) acne treatment out there?

Also, are there any home remedies for getting rid of pimples?





Thanks!|||I really like Proactive but it%26#039;s very expensive. AVON has a new 3-step product out that is comparative to Proactive and it%26#039;s only $34. I sell Avon and you can check it out at my website below. Good Luck!











Clearskin庐 Professional Acne Treatment System





Clinically proven to be as effective as PROACTIV庐 Solution 3-Step System!** Formulated with an exclusive blend of key ingredients:


- Salicylic Acid* OTC active treatment to clear, reduce %26amp; help prevent acne blemishes.


*Scrub %26amp; Lotion only.


- Glycolic Acid An effective skin retexturizer.


- Exclusive Zinc Hexapeptide-11 Designed to help control surface oil in oily-prone skin.





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>|||My acne of many years vanished when I took dairy and meat out of my diet. Others have told me that it was the dairy that was causing it, because when they took dairy out of their own diet, it also disappeared. For me, it was hot summer weather, I was doing lots of exercise, drinking lots of water, and once I took those things out of my diet, all of my acne was gone in about a week or so. It may have taken longer if I wasn%26#039;t in the summer sun exercising and drinking lots of water.|||for home remedies just type in %26quot;home remedies for acne/pimples%26quot; on google. but my favorite stuff that i use is rapid clear face pads by nuetragena (how ever you spell it haha) it%26#039;s really good and at walmart its only 6 bucks use it once in the morning and once at night and you%26#039;ll see results immediatly!! I love this stuff you should really try it and if it doesn%26#039;t work no big deal it was only six bucks haha :)|||For me, the only acne treatment that is working is Accutane, which without insurance would run you about $2000 per month for 6-7 months.But proactive may work great for you (didn%26#039;t help me much) or Skin ID or a different Rx like Differn gel or Rentin A Mirco. You really just need to try them to see what works. As for home remedies, I love Tea Tree Oil and jojoba oil (I know, they%26#039;re oils but don%26#039;t worry).|||Omega 3 6 9 supplements/vitamins works wonders for the skin if you are (like me) tired of spending money for products that dont work. Also look into Alpha Lipoic acid supplements, do your research to find if they are right for you. I have taken both with great results, I have been acne free for three months now.|||Olive oil and sugar actually make a great home-made and all natural scrub. Try it on your hands first to see if you%26#039;re allergic. But it%26#039;s a great way to clean your skin and it moisturizes.


As for pimples...try witch-hazel with some water in a spray bottle and spray your face every night. It%26#039;s a great one for clearing up acne. Good luck.|||yes. there is steaming your face under a cloth of a bowl of hot hot water


and then theres rescue remedy cream from BACH


ive had acne since age 15 and at age 35 only now i am free.|||Scrubbing your face with a soapy washcloth regularly helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment