Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best acne treatment/face wash?

I want my skin to be really nice, is proactive the best brand out there? What treatments make your face acne free but still soft?|||Face wash has almost no effect on acne, other than irritating it more. Try a leave-on acne treatment, such as benzoyl peroxide (I use Zapzyt right from the drugstore) and a very gentle cleanser such as cetaphil.|||For the most part, benzoyl peroxide (the main ingredient in Proactive) is actually counter-productive when used to treat acne as it dries out the skin, leaving it irritated and even more prone to breakouts, doing more harm than good. My cousins have been using Proactive for about a year now and I still don%26#039;t see an improvement in their acne (it actually looks worse to me). Try a different regimen (I%26#039;ve supplied the links for some promising looking ones).|||most of the treatments avaliable in market have their side effects and many acne medicines are not adviced for women.





Best would be to try face masks which can be easily prepared at home with natural ingredients and are safe to use on skin.





i have more tips on skin care which will help you rejuvinate ur skin and fet the glow and smoothness back in no time!





see the link below..|||Proactive is really the best brand to use and It will clear up you skin very fast and It also leaves your skin very soft and smooth!! I just bought It for myself and my daughter, it really works!!~try it!!~|||Benzoyl or zapzyt|||Proactiv by far!! I%26#039;ve used it fo 5 years!! I%26#039;ve tried so many things %26amp; proactiv works the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment