Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best acne treatment medicine?

I%26#039;ve been using proactive, but recently it hasn%26#039;t been working. and i used to use this other stuff(forgot the name) but it was was to expensive so i went back to proactive. i%26#039;ve even tried the dermatologist, but what ever she prescribed me just dried out my skin.|||honestly


proactive SUCKS


i had the worst of achne


and it did nothing


I Pinky promise,


Use Bye-bye-blemish


i used it ONCE


and in one night


cleared up Half of my pimpels,





i guarentee


from someone who has the worst crater face


this helped me so muchhh.


good luck baby :D




















PLUS


its like 10 bucks %26lt;3|||the problem w/ products like acne free %26amp; proactive is they both contain benzoyl peroxide which dries out the skin and eventually stops working once your skin gets used to it. i am in my mid20s and still have skin issues from time to time - i would suggest getting facials frequently and taking suggestions from whoever does the facials......good luck!|||Acne Help Centre





Information on acne, acne treatment reviews, and treatment of scars. Includes a regimen to help clear your acne.


http://acnehelpcentre.blogpsot.com/





http://dotaainew.blogspot.com/|||Dr. Murad...the Clarifying line....but make sure you cleanse twice...first to get the dirt %26amp; oil off then to treat the skin. But Make sure you have the moisturizer too ( and the toner for best results) I have heard proactive only works for a couple of months.|||proative works if u use it for a long time. it took like 2 monthes for it to cure my ance, but now it keeps my face clear. just buy the moisturizer from proative. :)|||have u tryed %26quot;acnefree%26quot; it costs 27-30$ for a 3-4 month supplie and u can get it at costco, my cuisine uses it and it works for her, i myself use proactive|||I think something you should buy some foam soap. Every morning put some foam soap on your face and then rinse with semi-hot water. It helps a lot and it%26#039;s keeps your face acne-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment