Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best acne treatment product?

just ideas, i have pretty sensitive skin, and not that bad of acne just pimples here and there. Thank you/|||Clean and Clear works but I love Neutrogena. I also have sinsative skin and they both work for me.|||Well accutane is the best acne product, however its very hard to get and very dangerous. From what i have gathered from reviews online the best acne product, which you can get over the counter is Clearpores system. Here is a review of the product if your interested http://www.bestacneproduct.org/|||I use AcneFree, which I usually buy from Costco... :)


It treats your pimples nicely, but it does wonders in preventing pimples. Since you don%26#039;t have a bad case of acne, this would be a supercool product for you in preventing future possibilities of acne. :D





It includes a 3-Step Process. First, it%26#039;s the purifying cleanser, then the renewing toner, and lastly the repair lotion. It rocks because I don%26#039;t have to put on any extra lotion on my face (I have fairly dry skin). I tried just using regular soap instead of this product, and I found that I got a few pimples. Then I went back to the product, and they were gone! I have clear, smooth skin I believe since using this product. :)|||I used this pretty revolutionary method found here - http://herbal-remedy-for-acne.com





You tackle the problem from the inside, and I was really sceptical at first, but my skin was cleared in 4 days! And, the amazing thing is, I haven%26#039;t had a breakout since!





Acne creams and washes made my skin red and flaky. There was some real shocking info at the site which contradicted everything I%26#039;d thought previously - such as using castor oil on your skin (I mean, WHO would put oil on their skin if they had acne!?) - but it really did work.





Not only did my skin completely clear, but it also improved the look and healthiness of my skin overall.|||unfortunately only time will cure acne, unless you take pills that will mess with your whole system, including your liver, but the best medicine is not popping your pimples, try it for a week and you will notice it a lot less|||Acid and sandpaper seem to work for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment