Monday, April 26, 2010

Will new birth control effect my acne treatment?

For about a year I was using benzaclin and retin-a-micro for acne on my face. My derm is expensive so I try to only see her when I need to. I recently started taking a birth control pill and am worried about my acne. Should I go visit her or is it nothing to be nervous about. I do notice that my acne has flared up but will that go away after the three month %26quot;evil%26quot; test period for new birth control pills?





Thanks for any advice and help!|||You should ask the place where you recieved the birth control. They should know if you will have any side affects with taking the two at the same time.





I would think it would help your acne because of the hormones in the birth control are said to sometimes help treat the acne.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment