Monday, April 26, 2010

Has anyone ever used avon clearskin professional acne treatment system?

I started breaking out kind of badly about a month ago and tried using a few things: neutrogena, cetaphil, and a few others but they didn%26#039;t work that well. I was wondering if anyone has ever used this avon product and if it works, is it good for all skin types, and just some info about it. Thanks in advance =)|||I%26#039;m wondering this exact same thing. I was about to ask the question myself. I can%26#039;t tell you if it works because I just started using it a week ago. But, the reason I%26#039;m looking for answers myself is because my face is worse now than it was to begin with.





I%26#039;m wondering if it%26#039;s doing the %26quot;gets worse before it gets better%26quot; thing. I hope so because my face looks terrible right now! I%26#039;m going to give it another week I think. I have read alot of good reviews though as well as bad ones.





Everything is different for everyone. The one thing I do like about it so far though is that my pores have gotten so small! The parts of my skin that arent broken out look great. And it doesn%26#039;t dry out my skin which is great because I have very dry skin. But ya the brand new pimples all over are worrying me.|||there is no cure for acne. it will go away by itself. but you can prevent it by drinking lots of water. and exercise. also don%26#039;t think too much about it.





you will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment