Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Acne free severe acne treatment system how does it work is it good?

I have not used the %26quot;severe acne%26quot; but have used the regular %26quot;AcneFree%26quot; products and I love them. It%26#039;ll start to clear up your skin within a few days and I could tell immediate results with a decrease in oil.|||If you%26#039;re looking for good acne treatments try %26#039;%26#039;Neutrigena 8 hr%26#039;%26#039; something in 8 hours your skin will be alot better. it worked for me... if that doesnt work try %26#039;%26#039;Proactive%26quot; its has good resualts too. ;)|||it probably doesnt if its just a topical cream it will most likely make ur acne worse instead of healing it.|||I haven%26#039;t tried this one. I tried Proactive and it made my face dry - not to mention it has some pretty harsh chemicals in it. I like Arbonne%26#039;s Clear Advantage Acne line - it has a cleanser, toner, and lotion and a vitamin that clears the toxins out of your skin. It%26#039;s made out of botanical/herbs and has zinc in it which heals your skin faster. They also offer a 45 day money back guarantee.





It takes 4-6 weeks for your body to really truly adjust to a new product. It%26#039;s never going to go away if you are only treating it topically. Arbonne has salicylic acid in it, but many other natural ingredients as well.|||Yea, proactive and neutragena are the best, sorry about the grammar....

No comments:

Post a Comment