Monday, April 26, 2010

What acne treatment product should i use?

ok here is the deal, i%26#039;m a teen and like most i have acne on my nose and forehead. i%26#039;ve tried a couple of products from clean and clear (that%26#039;s what people have said i should use) and none of them have worked. i don%26#039;t want to have to order products, so what is the best acne treatment product that you can buy in most stores?|||i know u might here this alot..but you should use proactive. i know it probably seems annoying to have to buy it online or w/e. but it really does work great. i use to have mild acne, btu it was so bad that my dad was like %26quot;wow youre breaking out. ill buy you proactive%26quot; i had tried alot of home remedies and face washes, but proactive started to clear my face in about a week. its a really good exfoliater, and it has a acne lotion that is great if you have a sudden pimple. ive been using proactive for about a year, and one supply of proactive lasts for about six months. it may seem kinda expensive, but it last a long time. since ive been using it, i do get occasional pimples, but not the painful, big gross ones. and when i get a pimple, proactive clears it up in a couple of days.





BY THE WAY. the person that said brown sugar and oatmeal works. no it doesnt. ive tried it. annnd really think about it. putting sugar on your face isnt going to help your skin lol|||I know exactly how you feel, I used to have the most horrible breakouts once puberty hit. I was devastated, and got really low self-esteem because of this. People kept recommending different things from Neutrogina to clean and clear. Someone even suggested toothpaste. I%26#039;ve even tried proactive which worked for all of my aunts except me. I%26#039;d come home crying feeling hideous because of my acne. Then my mom decided that I should see a dermatologist. Since seeing him, my face is clear and breakouts are a thing of the past. My dermatology visits are covered by my insurance also. So, my suggestion: stop going from product to product that just may not be made for your skin type, and go see a dermatologist who can determine from your type of acne, what will work for you. note: what works what someone else may be horrible for you, and a dermatologist determines what%26#039;s best for you. I know this is terribly long, but believe me i was once in your shoes, and now have my confidence back.|||If you have bangs avoid having them on yoru forehead too long. The natural oils in your hair promote acne after a while.





From all over the counter facial products I think Neutrogena is the best. Also, Aveeno is a more natural and softer on the face product.





A few home remedies include lemon, brown sugar, oatmeal and honey as a natural scrub.





Above all, cleanse your face before going to bed and when you wake up in the morning. Keep your pillow cases clean. Use Astringent (Neutrogena has good ones) and moisterizers help promote healthy moisture. When you don%26#039;t use them your pores produce extra oil leading to acne. Drink water and cut out fatty acids from your diet.|||Hi!! I%26#039;m 15 and have the same problem. I have lately figured out that diet has a BIG part to do with my complexion. I cut out milk and tried to reduce the amount of junk food I eat and that has seemed to help alot. But I also use MaryKay Velocity facial cleanser, followed with MaryKay Benzoyl Peroxide treatment. They also have a lotion if you dry out. I use the cleanser morning and night, and i use the benzoyl peroxide at night only. Hope it helps!|||What is your diet like? I would first suggest drinking more water and eat foods with a lot of vitamin c and e. If that doesn%26#039;t work I would go to a dermatologist. You actually probably have very oily skin so you want a product with salycylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. But your dermatologist will probably suggest changing you diet and a medicated treatment. If it is that bad.|||I use a bar soap called PanOxyl, maximum strength. I used to have really bad acne on my back (bacne) and some on my face, and it was driving me cah-razee! But this soap really worked wonders. Just be careful not to get it in your eyes or use it on areas of your body that don%26#039;t have acne - it may dry out your skin.|||Neutrogena Advanced Solutions. It works wonders. You should really try it out. I got it at Wal-Mart. Just to warn you, it is around 20 dollars. Hope I could Help!! :)|||Clearasil Ultra Pads %26amp; Neutrogena Rapid Clear 8 oz. Gel %26amp; Clean and Clear Acne Moisturizer





And cleanse every day-twice. And exfoliate once a week. And drink lots of water. And eat healthy.|||I have tried everything from expensive treatments to cheep ones. The best is Noxema. It%26#039;s simple and it works. It doesn%26#039;t dry out your skin either.|||cetaphil, its in a white bottle with white and green maybe blue lettering.|||clean and clear persa gel|||clean and clear|||tea tree oil

No comments:

Post a Comment