Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone used been to dermavita in kirkland, washington for and acne treatment?

if so, is it affordable for a low income person? do you recommend it? thanks in advance for answering...aloha!|||Never but it sounds expensive!! I ALWAYS recommend the %26quot;unblemish%26quot; line by rodan and fields because it has worked WONDERS for people I know...It is the best I have found without an RX...Probably cheaper than this place too! good luck you can get this product from the source listed below|||Maui Gurl....My Niece went to their clinic a few times when she was in College in Washington for a skin condition called Rosacea...she was happy with her results, although a bit pricey...I believe she said, depending on what was being done at the individual appointment...it was between $95.00-$195.00 an hour or per treatment...as far as what it would be for Acne I%26#039;m not sure...Best of Luck to You!~~Michelle~~Pretty Soon To Be Kamuela Gurl~~(BIG Smile)Can%26#039;t Wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment