Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I use this Acne Treatment stuff called, AVON clearskin and when I apply it,it burns my face?

It will burn for like 30 secounds then stops.Then feels really cool.





Is that suppose to happen?


Its not helping my acne but I think my %26#039;time of the month%26#039; is comming so I know its that.





But is my face alergic to this stuff or is acne medications suppose to burn a little while to kill the acne?|||Is there any Salicylic Acid in it? Sometimes it can be too harsh on someones face, so that might be your culprit.|||This is NOT supposed to happen. Avon%26#039;s skin products have been known to make people%26#039;s faces red, hot and itchy. Stop taking the product and start using something else. Trust me when I say this; Avon%26#039;s makeup and skin care items are NOT the best quality. If you really have acne problems, see a dermatologist. If you have sensitive skin, you may do well with something like Cetaphil, which can be bought at most drugstores and isn%26#039;t harsh. I have rosacea and this stuff works for me.|||Does it have any acids in it?


If so, it is normal, they make your skin feel %26quot;tingly%26quot; for a bit...





Usually anti-acne products are targeted on oily skin, so they are a little bit more agressive...


When I was a teenager I had light acne, but also very sensitive skin. So my doctor said, that the treatments will burn for a little bit and then should stop. Unfortunately my skin ALWAYS hurt afterwards until I washed everything well off...





Since your skin feels good afterwards I think you%26#039;ll be fine using it.|||you should use The Institute of Instant Beauty%26#039;s Gommage. its very expensive but it is the best working stuff i have ever used|||I have had other AVON products do that to me so I stay away from AVON (even though my mother sells it).

No comments:

Post a Comment