Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you stop and prevent acne? Any acne treatment?

Alright. Well. I used proactiv but it doesn%26#039;t work so good for me. I used it for two weeks and I still didn%26#039;t see a difference. I heard that you can treat acne with your everyday products. Well like garlic or something like that. I don%26#039;t believe that the products that they have in stores really work. And also, does cholorophine (sorry only I%26#039;m only 13), you know the water from your sink that has bad things in it, affects acne. I also heard that you can boil water and then cool it down and use it for your face so its clean and doesn%26#039;t give you more brake outs. I%26#039;m just looking for a product or just a natural way without products to clean your skin of acne. I%26#039;m 13 and I have a lot of pimples even though i wash my face.|||We have found that acne in general responds well to a home remedy taught to me by a friend from Guatemala:


At night before bed, pour about a Tbsp of sugar into the palm of your hand and add just enough lemon juice to make a paste. Massage the paste in a circular motion (not too hard, you don%26#039;t want to abrade the skin!) over the affected areas to slightly exfoliate. Then, let the paste sit for about 30 seconds, rinse off and pat dry. Do this each night. For my son%26#039;s very oily and football/baseball-sweat aggravated acne we switch the sugar to salt.


I can honestly tell you that he notices improvement the very first morning when he does this.


Hope this helps! At least it%26#039;s not expensive to try : )|||I%26#039;m now 24 and have had acne since 13 years old. I tried everything! I tried proactiv too but noticed that when I stopped using it my acne would come back. The expensive ones didnt really seem to work either. About six months ago I had an acne on my face and had somewhere to go the next day. I was a walmart just looking around and picked up clean %26amp; clear%26#039;s persa-gel 10 out of curiousity. Of course my acne didnt go away the next day. But I just continued using it for about a week and realized that this 6$ thing actually worked. It cant stop pimples that you already have but it prevents future breakouts. I would use it twice everyday, once at night and in the morning after using a neutrogena cleanser. It%26#039;s kinda of dry and irritates but your skin will get used to it. Just use a moisturizer after an hour or so. It%26#039;s the best 6$ i%26#039;ve ever spent.|||Sometimes no matter what you do, you%26#039;ll have acne because of your age. Your body is producing mega hormones right now and for some teens, this is enough to cause it. Drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruit and veggies helps a lot. Also, be gentle with your face- no scrubs or masks. Use very gentle soap and mild acne creams.|||Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at


http://arzi.org|||When I was a teenager my skin broke out often. When I visited my grandmother鈥檚 farm, my skin cleared up completely and stayed clear for several weeks. It was the water. The water on the farm smelled like rotten eggs. We had to set out several large containers every day to let the smell dissipate. I always brought a couple of jars home; they did not last very long.





So I found some sulfur powder at the drug store and I mixed my own %26quot;rotten egg drink%26quot;. I will warn you that this caused a little gas, but between gas and no pimples ... no pimples won... I drank this mix through my teen years and it really helped.





I went on line and found some site offering sulfur soap... I do not want to spam you so look for yourself and stop by your local drug store / pharmacy and ask about powdered sulfur... it does not take a prescription but they will know what I am talking about.





My second trick was to use Bactine after washing my face or taking a shower. Put some Bactine on a cotton pad and dab over your face: the places most apt to break out. Bactine works better than alcohol for me. It does not sting or dry out the skin as much.





Third trick.... keep your hair short and or off your face. Long hair really aggravated my acne! Long hair can counteract every other positive thing you do to keep your face clear.... Shampoo daily!





A word about chlorine: It could well be part of your problem. How ever you do not need to boil the water. Just fill a large container and leave it out over night for use the next day for drinking. Do not use a wash cloth that just spreads germs. Showering a couple of times a day is the easiest way to keep your sking clean. These showers need not take a ton of water. Dampen your skin use a little soap and rinse quickly. When you can not shower... wash your hands thoroughly and then clean your skin with a tiny bit of lather on your finges and splash rinse.





Good luck!





This link has good information on diet and skin.


http://www.realage.com/news_features/tip鈥?/a>|||Skin is a Self Healing Organ





Skin is a self healing organ (the largest organ in the body), and with assistance and treatment for acne it can recover from even serious acne outbreaks. We have assembled information about how you can have the best complexion possible and stay away from products that are potentially harmful or a waste of time and money.





What can your Skin do?


* It repairs itself.


* It is wonderfully elastic and pliable.


* It registers sensations with such specificity that it lest the brain differentiate among them.


* It not only feels but also remembers sensations.


* It is incredibly resilient.


* It is largely self-cleaning and rarely suffers from lasting infection.


* It can let in certain important elements even while protecting you from others.


* Most astonishing of all, our skin is capable of holding in the entire , huge amount of liquid that flows through our bodies.





Here are some basic acne treatments product ingredients:


* Salicylic Acid


* Glycolic Acid


* Benzoyl Peroxide (BP)





Click to learn more about acne treatments:


http://www.acne-treatment.net|||I am the same as you and I am so depressed for the past 5 years!!! it destroy my confident and self esteem and don%26#039;t dare to go out with my friends. I tired many skin care solutions and products but none of them are effective :%26lt;%26lt;





Till last month, I found this site and they recommend a book which I have get rid my acne within 3 days with the instruction given!! I don%26#039;t believe it as the first place and tot it is a SCAM!! But come to think about it, what else can be worst!!





So I give it a try and the miracle happen!! with the nature method provided in the book, I get rid of my acne which %26quot;accompany%26quot; me for 5 years!!





You can get the review here and I hope it ready help you and turn you life to positive after a week, just like me.





http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-remove-acn鈥?/a>|||Skin is a Self Healing Organ





Skin is a self healing organ (the largest organ in the body), and with assistance and treatment for acne it can recover from even serious acne outbreaks. We have assembled information about how you can have the best complexion possible and stay away from products that are potentially harmful or a waste of time and money.





What can your Skin do?


* It repairs itself.


* It is wonderfully elastic and pliable.


* It registers sensations with such specificity that it lest the brain differentiate among them.


* It not only feels but also remembers sensations.


* It is incredibly resilient.


* It is largely self-cleaning and rarely suffers from lasting infection.


* It can let in certain important elements even while protecting you from others.


* Most astonishing of all, our skin is capable of holding in the entire , huge amount of liquid that flows through our bodies.





Here are some basic acne treatments product ingredients:


* Salicylic Acid


* Glycolic Acid


* Benzoyl Peroxide (BP)





Click to learn more about acne treatments:


http://www.acne-treatment.net|||Read tips on Treating Acne, Skincare and Home Remedies on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment