Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best acne treatment out there?

i%26#039;ve been seeing all these infomercials, and i want to know who has had the best experience with what. the ones that i%26#039;m always hearing about are:





-proactiv


-clean and clear


-acne complex





share your stories and everything about how each works or doesn%26#039;t, because i wouldn%26#039;t want to waste my money on one of them; thanks!|||what works 4 me is a face wash from walmart in a blue container with %26quot;Noxima%26quot; written on it. i had the same problem as you becuz it seemed like everything i tried didnt work. so my mom told me about this face wash and said its what she used when she was my age and it always worked 4 her. so i would recommend using that and also applying an acne cream to ur skin after you%26#039;ve washed it with the face wash. i hope this helps:)|||Technically there is never a %26quot;best%26quot;. I have extremely oily skin and Neutrogena oil free acne wash cream cleanser worked for me best. It didnt over dry like others did due to that certain chemical. Note: it doesnt have that chemical that%26#039;s in a usual acne cleanser. Also, I only had put on lotion in the morning after using it. At night, i keep a clean face after using the produst. I dont know about youu, but this product did the job without the great dryness and money. There is still very small blemishes and such but it got rid of the biggies very clearly.|||The widely-marketed Proactiv Solution 3-Step System was deemed the top product in this category.








it works very well for me|||Mix lime juice and rose water in equal portions and apply every night after thoroughly washing the face. Keep it for 30 minutes and then again wash the face and pat dry. This is one of the effective home remedies for Acne. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment