Monday, April 26, 2010

Whats the best acne treatment for scars?

I rarely break out. Unless I accidently go to bed with makeup on, or just get lazy and don%26#039;t wash my face. My scars aren%26#039;t that bad either but I was just wondering what anyone else has used to remove them? I tried AcneFree and it was great.





Thanks.|||i have been on acne free over a year now....it is great,....the scar cream didnt really do anything though for me.....i am going in january to get put on a lower dose pill sorta like accutane but not with thte side effects....it helped me b4 and even took my redness out of scars.....then after that im thinking of a pdt tretment its a lazer that burns the top layer off your skin and you usually egt 3 done over a period of months and it takes scars away and redness and acne....my friend had it done it costs 250.00 a treatment....there are cheaper ones like chemical peels that will cost you 150.00|||buy ambi i have scars too and i rarely breakout. i use the exfoliating wash and fade cream and it works great i have been using it for about a month and a half and my scars are going away. make sure you wear a sunscreen though because you dont want your scars to get darker. and you can get it at target|||dr miracle acne treatment its better than proactive and it really works in like a week


its amazing


you acan get it at your nearest beauty suplly store so i suggest it and it works well on scars


it wrok wonders for me so its should for anyone and i have the worst case scenerio of acne and scars|||I had these red blobs under my skin, they all went away in 1 month after the pimple was gone

No comments:

Post a Comment