Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good acne treatment to use if proactive DOESN'T work?

i have been using proactive for 4 months and it has gradually become a worse kind of acne. i have made a dermo appointment but i need something to do with my face in the meantime. any suggestions?|||Nothing worked for me either until I went to the dermetoligist and he gave me a perscription for Solydon (I think thats how you spell it) anyway it is awsome i cleared my face up in like 3-4 weeksits an oral antibioyic then you wash you face like you normlly do and it really works!!! Hope this helps!|||If your face is sensitive to ProActive, you should do weekly facials and use what the lady uses who does your facials. They normally sell the stuff they use.





My skin is very sensitive also, but if you get bi-weekly facials until it gets under control, then move them to monthly facials, you will see a difference.





Goodluck!|||I usually compressing my acne using frozen ice.


http://acne-treat-ment.com/acne-natural-鈥?/a>





also i usually compressing my acne using warm water twice a day to kill the bacteria





have you ever heard acne free in 3 days? maybe you can give it try:


Acne free in 3 days ia an ebook that will explained you how to cure your acne naturally in 3 days.


http://acne-treat-ment.com/acne-book/|||I%26#039;ve used this product with great success: http://www.clearskinacne.com/acne-produc鈥?/a>





But each product will work differently for every person. If proactive is making your acne worse, then definitely stop using it asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment