Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best acne treatment you can get at the drugstore?

Clean%26amp;Clear can be bought over-the-counter and they really work. They did a great job for me, so worth having a look.|||avenno is the olny thing thats working for me and ive tryed everything even proactive and skin id|||Acne Free. I had really bad acne from the age of 12 to 23, and tried everything-- Accutane, minocycline, tricycline, every drugstore brand, Proactiv, etc. I mean everything. People at the stores I went to would recommend things to me. It was horrible. Then my friend who had had bad acne actually recommended Acne Free to me because it was the only thing that worked for him too.





My routine (usually once a day, sometimes twice):


1. Wash face with Purpose to remove makeup.


2. Wash face with Acne Free wash.


3. Dry face, wait 5-10 min until skin is completely dry.


4. Apply Acne Free toner.


5. Wait 5-10 minutes until toner is completely dry.


6. Apply Acne Free repair lotion, wait 5-10 min to apply makeup.





That%26#039;s it. Now, I%26#039;ve had little to no acne for 3 years, for the first time since I was 12. My face doesn%26#039;t get dry, though usually I just wash it once a day. Hope this works for you.|||there is a thing called panoxyl...this worked for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment