Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is the new Skin ID acne treatment worth it?

I%26#039;m very interested in the new Skin Id line....proactive never did anything amazing for me. Not that I had really bad acne I just like to keep my skin clear like the rest of us. But I do believe what may work well for one doesnt necesarily work well on others. Thats why I like their system and its been hard lately finding products to work with me skin. Its become a real pain actually. Has anyone on here tried it? Let me know, thanks for your time!|||If you want to get rid of acne then your going to have to fix your insides. Acne is caused by imbalanced hormones. I suggest taking digestive enzymes with whatever it is you eat because acne is a sign that you are lacking natural enzymes in your stomach which causes your blood to get dirty and so on. Trust me, I have had nothing but bad luck with my skin, I started eating enzymes with everything I eat and I haven%26#039;t broken out since I started using it! You can get them at walmart, it is the cheapest. Look for enzyme formula. I hope you take my advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment