Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best drug store acne treatment?

Ok so right now I am going to a dermatologist and using products from her. But I have been going there for about a half a year and Im not really seeing any results. I have lots of black heads and pink pimples.





So my question is what is the best over the counter acne treatment you have used? Like proactive, clean in clear, etc. And what are the side effects and stuff. Ex, dryness at the being of use or burning. And how long it took to get results?





PS: I have very sensitve skin.|||First of all, over the counter treatments are full of harsh chemicals that can damage your skin and your overall health. Try using natural things.





I used to have huge cysts all over my face but I found an awesome online book that completely cleared my skin. You know how people say that there%26#039;s no Miracle cure? Well THIS IS A MIRACLE CURE!!! I had tried everything on the market and nothing ever worked for me except for this when I finally found it. It might cost a bit of money but it%26#039;s worth it! Below is the link.





I also do a clay face mask which just adds to the effect by getting rid of those nasty blackheads. Beware though that there are many different clay masks. There is Bentonite clay, Moroccan Red clay, and many others. The best one to use is GREEN EUROPEAN CLAY. What I do is since the container is usually so small that it takes me no time to finish, I mix this clay with the Bentonite clay just to make it last longer. What%26#039;s also best about the GREEN EUROPEAN CLAY is that it%26#039;s good for all skin types. For oily skin you would just mix the clay with water and it literally draws all the oil and toxins out of your skin. You can actually feel your skin pulsate!!! The best brand that I use is the NOW brand for these clays. The NOW brand is all natural and usually is one of the best brands for anything you buy. You can purchase any of these things at your local Health Food Store. I put the face mask on once a day at night before I go to bed and I wake up in the morning with no oily skin! So a mixture of the pills from the book and the face max equals perfect skin. I hope this works for you as it does for me.





Good Luck!!!








Here is the link:





http://www.iinr.org/specialreports/ACNE.鈥?/a>





PS) there are no side effects and it took me about a few weeks to see some results. But it%26#039;s now two years later and my face is still completely clear and smooth!!! Oh yeah and this regime is for people with moderate/severe acne. But if you just have mild than just stick with the face mask and forget about the book.|||I%26#039;ve used proactiv and it did not work for me. I found a acne system called acne free - can be found at walmart %26amp; im sure many other places. That system worked very well for me. It is a 3 step system like proactiv.. I have sensitive skin and would never put lotion on my face but there is a lotion in that system that works to get rid of your acne.. Most of the time I will just put the lotion on a few times a day and after a couple days your face will be clear..|||try acne free it less den 20 dollars and it worked for me..they also have one thats for sensitive skin and i started seeing my skin clear up after a week and after a month usin its compleatly gone :)





you can buy it at wallgreens or walmart





http://www.acnefree.com/af/products|||Nature has its best and permanent cure, try to spend your precious time in looking at my video in you tube. Home made cure for your acne in less than 3 days naturally.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxMIvMDBV鈥?/a>|||Biore Products I love. I Tried Them Because They Claim To Work Faster Than Proactive. And The Weren%26#039;t Lying Either My face Stays Clear.





Ever When You Apply You Can Feel A Fresh And Clear Feeling.|||Proactive ALL THE WAY!|||LONG ANSWER...TRYING TO COVER ALL I KNOW ABOUT ACNE/SPOT PROBLEMS FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE...SO HOPEFULLY THERE%26#039;LL BE SOMETHING HERE TO HELP!!!





I%26#039;m 35 and I still get spots/pimple clusters from time to time and even when they go, they leave reddish marks for ages and my skin looks blotchy.





I use clean and clear or neutrogena clear skin - both contain salicylic acid which prevents breakouts and gradually evens the skin tone out too.





Any female with spots I%26#039;d recommend trying dianette or yasmin contraceptive pills because if it%26#039;s hormonal, that can sort out the kind of hormonal pimples you might get monthly!





Also I%26#039;d recommend taking a 100% multi vitamin/mineral complex and Omega 369 oils every day because that ensures you%26#039;re getting the right nutrition and also, the omega oils improve blood flow.





Also...keep your hydration right by drinking plenty of water, avoiding caffeine and alcohol and too much salt!





Another suggestion is the scrub you can get called %26#039;resurface%26#039; or something like that - made by L%26#039;oreal. You only use it a couple of times a week (and use at night because it makes your face red!). It really works not just with the colouring but also the texture - smoothes it back out. It comes with it%26#039;s own moisturiser which I don%26#039;t use but I use the scrub at night a couple of times a week and put bio oil on which it supposed to help clear scarring and even skin tone.





And my final suggestion is %26#039;sheer cover%26#039; mineral foundation. You see it on infomercials a lot...tacky I know! But it really works. You can buy it on eBay too so it%26#039;s easy for you to get some to try it out. You use the tiniest amount but because it doesn%26#039;t settle into enlarged pores and it contains minerals that reflect light, it disguises any kind of %26#039;scarring%26#039; and also it stops you getting spots because it doesn%26#039;t block pores. The minerals in it reflect light a bit too which acts as a kind of concealer. It%26#039;s hard to explain but it%26#039;s fantastic. Just make sure not to use too much - and apply with a kabuki brush starting from the outside and working in so you don%26#039;t end up with an over made up nose!





I know people say make up%26#039;s a no no - but because this doesn%26#039;t block pores and has the added effect of stopping you touching your face too much, I think it%26#039;s good. You can wear it on its own too and as long as you apply it minimally, it covers but doesn%26#039;t look like you%26#039;ve got make up on.





Good luck with it hun XX





PS - if you can get them, clean %26amp; clear do these blotting paper things - in the uk I find I have to order them in from Hong Kong or somewhere cos they stopped doing them here - but they%26#039;re good. And if your face gets really greasy, just blot with a tissue if you can%26#039;t find those. Some tissues are to fluffy so I tend to carry around a few sheets of kitchen roll for the purpose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment