Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best acne treatment?

I have been using alot of the Clean %26amp; Clear products and they%26#039;ve worked for a while, but now it feels like my skin is growing immune to it and I%26#039;m breaking out again. I%26#039;m really getting sick of it! Got any recommendations?|||Hi I am 19 and I have been suffering from moderate acne too.. first my story I never used to have acne in my teens I was so lucky, I moved out of my house when I was younger and just recently moved back in. about 5 months ago (when I moved back in) I started breaking out pretty bad, I was so mad because at 19 I should not be getting acne ... I was using all sorts of acne products at this point and over the next 2 months my acne went from bad to worse. I think i finally found my cure for it and I thought I would share it with everyone...





I was looking back at what had changed from living on my own without acne and living back with my parents with it and discovered this....





I used to shower once a day and sometimes every-other day never using anything for my acne and now I am showering twice a day using over the counter acne stuff often like I was told. So here is the fix that worked for me... I cut my showers back to once a day using colder water (helps inflammation) and I rub my face down with an ice cube once in the morning and once right before bed (also to help the inflammation) and let me tell you the results have been amazing! I believe the reason my acne was so bad was because I was irritating it with all the washing and harsh chemicals I used so now I just control the inflammation. I know alot of people wont agree but the products seemed to make mine worse and much more red, just thought I would share. It has been 3 weeks now and my face is looking so much better.





Good luck =)|||um i dont know


theres this new thing called acne complex, go on acnecomplex.ca


and also try proactiv.


but the thing that really works is cetaphil its like 17.00 and u can prolly find it at a drug store|||ive used clean %26amp; clear too it works but not enough like proactive use proactive its better my acne is almost gone in a few more days i%26#039;ll have a clean forehead|||go to a dermatologist|||Biore products works really great for acne and you can get them at


Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment