Monday, April 26, 2010

Which drug store acne treatment line do you think is the best?

Something that comes with a cleanser, toner, acne night cream and day cream with sunscreen. I%26#039;ve thought of trying out the new Garnier line but I%26#039;ve heard the Cetophil and Spectro Gel are very popular. What are your opinions? =o)|||the best thing I%26#039;ve ever found that works is to buy a gentle oil free, and fragence free face wash like cataphil. And then a mild benezoyl peroxide like a 2.5% bp cream and a oil free facial lotion like neutrogena.|||Here is a mini acne medicine search engine.


http://acne-medicine-information-swicki.eurekster.com/ Report Abuse
|||I LOVE CLEARASIL! It worked great for me and I have really difficult skin to deal with.|||DIET, DIET, DIET, DIET





ok that may seem a little excessive, but I had an ACUTE case of ACNE when I was younger, they say diet has nothing to do with it, thats bs.





Quit eating dairy, meat, fried foods, fast food, things with hydrogenated oils, chips, candy, tv dinners, processed foods (in general), etc.











DO EAT fresh fruits, veggies and their juices, nuts (especially almonds and brazil nuts) 80% of your diet





do this and you will be cured





you should also see an osteopathic doctor and have him do some spinal adjustments





I swear to god, listen to me.|||It%26#039;s not really at a drug store, but I like proactiv. It comes with a cleanser, toner, lotion, and night mask. The bottles last you about 2 months and then they send you new ones. It is guaranteed for 30 days or your money back. Might be worth taking a look at. Stars like Vanessa Williams, Jessica Simpson, and Lindsay Lohan use it.|||I like St. Ives, the apricot scrub. There%26#039;s also an apricot wash and lotion I think. It works great.|||Proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment