Monday, April 26, 2010

What is a good acne treatment system?

I do not have bad acne what so ever. It%26#039;s the average teenager acne. I have been using ProActive but that tends to burn and irritate my skin. What is a good acne treatment system? I heard that Tri Clear works very well. Please leave any suggestions. Thanks, Adam|||Neutrogena Skin Id.


Acne Free.





I use Proactiv as well. It works for me but I had to wait a few weeks for my skin to clear up a bit. Yes my cheeks get red too but I moisturize with Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream and the redness disappears.|||I%26#039;ve been using Retin-A, the generic version is Tretinoin. It%26#039;s a super expensive prescription medicine $75/3oz tube, but lasts over a year if you dilute it in purified water, which turns out to be way cheaper than buying all those other over-the-counter zit solutions.





That%26#039;s my cure and that%26#039;s all you need to do, besides wash your face with mild soap %26amp; water twice per day and there%26#039;s a plus; I%26#039;m over 40, but am the envy of all my girlfriends %26#039;cuz I have NO wrinkles! My friends tell me I have perfect skin, which I%26#039;m proud of.





I also make my own cream (I%26#039;ve been out of prescription Tretinoin for a month, but you can get it without a prescription online from Canadian Pharmacists for less than it would cost here--I%26#039;m considering buying from them soon for the first time), and really should market this: I buy a jar of Vitamin E cream from GNC for like $1.29, then I add powdered green tea that you can get at Ralph%26#039;s and a little purified water, and a few drops of tea-trea oil. It really dries out pimples, but Retin A gets rid of my pimples in 1-2 days--my version is way cheaper, but helps better than any over-the-counter creams I%26#039;ve used in the past.|||adam, i havent talked to anyone who ever used proactive, so it doesnt work?





anyways here is a cheap solution- dont pick at them and use peroxide everynight and drink less soda and more water.





you will thank me for it it really works : )|||Apply fresh mint juice every night to treat acne and pimples as this is a good home remedy for acne. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||If your acne isn%26#039;t severe I would recommend SpectroJel. Its really mild and simply kills any bacteria on your face that would cause a pimple.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment