Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Have you tried the on the spot acne treatment by Murad?

I just paid $18 dollars for this on the spot acne treatment by Murad. ( I didn%26#039;t know it was going to cost that much) Anywho, I have a really bad under the skin pimple that is super red and hurts when you touch it. I have put it on twice today. The tube does not say how many times per day to use.





Has anyone ever used this?


does it work?


How many times per day can you apply it?|||Apply morning %26amp; night, or when you feel like you need to sparingly.





Personally, Murad didn%26#039;t work for me and wasn%26#039;t any differ than an drugstore product. Clean and clear spot treatments work as well.





If you really have trouble with acne, best bet is the dermatologist. I know, I went and didn%26#039;t regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment