Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is Zeno (the acne treatment device) safe to use on teens?

I have some acne that i would like to due away with but i%26#039;m not sure if this product would work cause the pimple is like big and red but no signs of the head yet. Will the product work?|||yes it is very safe and they work great worth every penny i have one and it works better at the first sign of a pimple ya know the red ones once the pimple comes to head the Zeno is not as affective|||i%26#039;d recommend proactive!|||Yes all acne products are safe. but not all are effective.





i don%26#039;t know about Zeno





i used to have bits of acne now i have none, at least on my face. i mostly have crap on my back, but not the yellow oozy pimple kind the other kind the reddish crap.





Proactive is about as bad as it gets I used it and I think it made my acne worse. I stopped using it and it went away on its own months after i stopped! I think its a good product but the benzoyl peroxide is the same as all the others out there. basically the other ingredients are good in proactive but the benzoyl peroxide is the same as all the others so you%26#039;re basically getting ripped off unless you like the other formulations. i bought extra of the sulfur face mask (the last step) sometimes i skipped steps and put that on asap it was so cool... failing everything else i didnt rinse the mask off and it made my face look more white and clear it was awesome!|||I%26#039;m sure it will work fine, nothing will be ingested in your body so you have nothing to worry about. Unless of course an unplanned allergic reaction. If you feel warmth or %26#039;burning%26#039; like an icy hot. That means it%26#039;s working.





-Ghostid

No comments:

Post a Comment