Monday, April 26, 2010

Does Proactive acne treatment really work?

I have been using a prescription acne medicine called Differin for the last couple of years, and it worked wonders for a little while, but now I%26#039;m not seeing results. I am considering switching to Proactive. The commericials make is sound great... But does it really work? I don%26#039;t wanna waste money.|||Yes, it definitely works! I was skeptical at first, but within about two weeks most of my acne had disappeared and my skin was left looking very clear and healthy. Some people, like me, have sensitive skin, so only use the system once a day instead of twice as it may dry out your skin. I never suffered any adverse affects; really skin-friendly! The system lasted me close to one year when I was using it once daily. The only item I ran out of before everything else, was the toner, but you can easily reorder that. You have an option of getting on an automatic pay method w/Proactiv, where you are automatically shipped the system every so often, or you can simply order when you like. I highly recommend it. Since using Proactive for one year straight, I no longer use it, and rarely have acne. Good luck!|||ummmm i was wandering the same question and have u tried it????


please e-mail me ur anwser!!


please i need help for my acne its really bad iam 12 years old and iam already breaking out Report Abuse
|||ummmm i was wandering the same question and have u tried it????


please e-mail me ur anwser!!


please i need help for my acne its really bad iam 12 years old and iam already breaking out Report Abuse
|||Proactiv is a plain and simple MIRACLE. But when using it there are some things you should keep in this in mind. NEVER, EVER TOUCH YOUR FACE!!!! oil from you hands travels to your face causing constant breakouts. And use all 3 of the steps and the mask atleast 2 times a week!!!! Report Abuse
|||well skin care works within a couple days! its absolutely wonderful!!! GO SKIN ID!!! Report Abuse
|||Yes It works, until your face get used to it then it will reject|||yes it works depend on who u r cuz it didnt work for my husband but for me worked great|||i used many prescription medicine for my acne but none of them worked. Right now i m using proactive and trust me it really works. Try it!|||It works for me!


i have very sensitive skin so i have to wash off the cleanser quickly but it still zaps the zit!|||Its terrific i mean wonderful !!!!|||READ::::


proactive works for some people, its workeed for some of my friends but not for me,,,,the reason is because of my skin type.....i have oily and sensitive skin and proactive made it worse cause it dries out the skin and benzoperoxide dries skin and makes acne worse on oily skin





the thing that worked for me was murad.....it makes ur skin healthy and soft ....its also good for the skin and it works....i had pimples on my cheecks and in a couple of days they were completely gone ......





check it out for more info...www.murad.com|||yeah if u dont try 2 bust the bump on your face|||indeed!|||yes it does.|||it worked for me %26amp; most people, i think.





*it didnt work for my best friend... it dried up her face...


so she stopped..





but yeah, it worked for me..


try it hun.|||it worked for like a mounth for me then just stopped i don%26#039;t recomend it! but try going to this website it has soem of the top acne products.





http://pricesexposed.org/?gclid=CJXtuMKRlI0CFR8iIgodh1qe1Q|||yes it works|||i heard theat it works but it akes a long time to use and sometimes it can make ur face REALLY EXTRA dry|||im not positive.. but ive heard that it really does work





im pretty sure they have a %26quot;free trial%26quot; sort of deal.. its worth a try if it really is free at first.. but like i said i dont know personally|||Yes I believe in most people about 90% it works. A less expensive acne treatment is Neutrogena. also drink 6-10 cups of water everyday and eat plenty of fruit.|||For me it worked great the first month then stopped....|||If I were you I would go to the doctor and tell them that what you have been using isn%26#039;t really working for you anymore and see if they can give you a prescription for something else.|||Yes it does but you have to be dedicated to the treatment.|||it dosnt work that good u shouldnt get it ( =

No comments:

Post a Comment