Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best acne treatment for constant breakouts?

Ive been breaking out and my problem area in my chin, They%26#039;re just EVERYWHERE.


%26amp; it makes me so mad!


So, what is the best acne treatment for breakouts?





Please and Thanks. :)|||Acne is a bundle of skin rashes formed over skin due to the action of hormones on the sebaceous glands. You can get rid of these acne from any of the natural acne remedies listed on the below site. Check it out for yourself as it worked for all that i personally know. The site address is beauticianworld.com


|||I have been taking the contaceptive pill Dianette for 3 months now and have had great results with it. I get breakouts around the time of my period and those have all but stopped now. I still get the odd spot so I also use a Chinese herbal facewash as my skin is sensitive and a tea tree oil stick when the spot first appears which works really well to take away the redness and swelling. A bit of foundation and I%26#039;m looking good!!|||When my Husband and I married I realized he had a huge skin problem as did his Mother. I have since solved it completely.





I found a beauty glove at Walmart that is very slightly rough and we keep it in the shower to use regularly. It is just rough enough that it keeps the pores open and the %26quot;Junk%26quot; out of the pores. His skin is smooth as a babies bottom now (if he shave that is).





Good Luck.|||I agree with Katie B, the contraceptive pill Diannette is brilliant for acne, I suffered for nearly 10 years before my Doctor put me on this.


Once on it, it takes a month to kick in but its very good at controlling outbreaks!


Im skin improved 100% in 3 months, and it got better and better!!!|||Wash your face real good with a gentle soap and rinse well. Then apply Witch Hazel and wipe it all over your face. Its a great astringent.


Don%26#039;t never use anything with oil in it. Oil clogs your pores and that%26#039;s what causes break outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment