Monday, April 26, 2010

Do any of you peeps recommend a good brand for acne treatment?

Well, basically, I just need a kind of face wash or cleanser to PREVENT acne and stuff in the future. Also, the stuff has to be available in a store or something, meaning something that%26#039;s best not a perscription.


Please let me know! THANKS!|||I use Arbonne and Kara-Vita. They%26#039;re both products that you have to order-I believe through a local agent-but here are the websites where you might be able to find the person nearest you.





www.arbonne.com


and


www.karavita.com|||things that have worked for me are:


proactive


nutrogena stress control


nutrogena one step oil free acne wash


and they are all at target!|||Proactiv is the best skin care product I%26#039;ve ever seen for acne and the prevention of it.|||I love proactiv, the only problem is that you have to keep up with it, when you stop using it the zits come back.|||Dr Murad has a good line its called Acne Complex and Theres Philosphy there Awesome. I love both. You can order both online or you can buy it a your local Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment