Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do you do when you can't put any makeup on your skin because of acne treatment?

I%26#039;m using an acne treatment that doesn%26#039;t allow for any skin makeup (i.e. foundation, blush, concealer, powder, shimmer). But sometimes my skin just needs that dab of makeup to make it look that much better... do you know of any tricks to beautiiful skin without the makeup... maybe? I know that sounds bogus lol... but if you know any tricks or tips to getting beautiful looking skin without the makeup, PLEASE tell me about them!! =)





Thanks in advance!|||WARNING! Read this blog before taking any action, your answer is right here:


http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment